Who We Are…
Radius Networks is the global leader in location technology solutions and powers some of the world’s largest restaurant, grocery, retail and hospitality brands with its Flybuy platform. Flybuy helps companies deliver a frictionless customer experience, boost loyalty and drive efficient staff operations. We have revolutionized the way companies interact and engage with their customers, and invite you to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the country.
What You Will Be Doing…
Radius Networks is looking for a Strategic Account Manager with experience managing enterprise SaaS Strategic Accounts. The Strategic Account Manager partners with our clients to optimize their Flybuy experience for customers and staff. The Strategic Account Manager is a motivated problem-solver; they’re able to provide our clients with creative solutions available on the Flybuy platform. This role is critical to driving revenue and growth, leading and driving new engagement with our largest revenue-producing clients.
This position will be in person at our Washington D.C. office. They will report to the Chief Strategy Officer. The Compensation for this position consists of a base of $110,000 with on-target earnings of $300,000, and uncapped commission. In addition, Radius Networks offers stock options to all full-time employees.
- Manage key account portfolios
- Establish and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Drive and orchestrate complex sales and work with our internal teams to best serve the customer
- Understand our market and customers’ business needs to identify and present solutions in a timely manner
- International and domestic travel as needed for conferences and client visits
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding sales targets and quotas
- 4+ years strategic or key account management experience with SaaS
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experience selling Saas products to retailers and grocery venues
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- (Bonus) Associates or Bachelors degree in either technology or business field
- Location in DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia)
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.