Who We Are
Radius Networks is the global leader in location technology solutions and powers some of the world’s largest restaurant, grocery, retail and hospitality brands with its Flybuy platform. Flybuy helps companies deliver a frictionless customer experience, boost loyalty and drive efficient staff operations. We have revolutionized the way companies interact and engage with their customers, and invite you to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the country.
What You Will Be Doing
Radius Networks has revolutionized how some of the world’s largest restaurant, grocery, retail, and hospitality brands engage with their customers through our innovative Flybuy platform. As we continue to reshape the landscape of location technology, we’re assembling a team of talented SREs to ensure the seamless operation and growth of our services.
This isn’t just another SRE position; this is your chance to shape the trajectory of an entire industry. In this role, you’ll work directly on scaling our services in the location and proximity field, where every technical challenge you conquer directly impacts how businesses and customers interact. You will:
- Take on a foundational role in building and nurturing a reliability culture that can make a significant impact on customers.
- Contribute directly to advancing location technology services that shape industries.
- Collaborate with a dynamic, forward-thinking team that values learning and innovation.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits within a vibrant and inclusive work environment.
This position may be hybrid/in-office at our Washington, D.C. headquarters or fully remote. The salary range for this is $100,000 – $150,000. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. In addition, Radius Networks offers stock options to all full-time employees.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to design, build, and scale cloud-based systems catering to location and proximity services.
- Promote reliability engineering practices, ensuring the performance, resilience, and scalability of our services.
- Dive into system performance metrics, identifying optimization opportunities, and automating processes for enhanced efficiency.
- Address technical challenges spanning AWS and GCP environments while collaborating seamlessly with development and product teams.
- Contribute your expertise to the development of streamlined CI/CD pipelines for smooth deployments.
- 2+ years paid relevant work experience
- Deep familiarity with cloud platforms, with a focus on AWS or GCP.
- Expertise in one or more programming or scripting languages (Go, Ruby, Python, etc.).
- Proficiency in infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform.
- Solid experience with monitoring and logging solutions (Prometheus, Grafana, Honeycomb, etc).
- Ability to solve problems with curiosity and empathy in challenging situations.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills that facilitate smooth teamwork across functions.
- Experience with Kafka or similar technologies is a bonus.
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.