Radius Networks, a leading provider of location technology through the Flybuy Platform, is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager to join our rapidly-growing team. The Senior Sales Operation Manager will assist with developing and driving key insights into our sales cycle. You will report directly to the Chief Business Officer, and collaborate with stakeholders across the company.
The ideal candidate has experience at a SaaS company and will guide us through pipeline management, development and automation, revenue forecasting, lead generation, pricing schemes, proposals, presentations, and sales implementation assistance on key projects and partner launches. Experience working in retail and hospitality is a bonus. This opportunity requires excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills. Radius Networks utilizes Salesforce as our CRM so extensive knowledge of Salesforce is critical. This position is full-time and based in Washington, DC.
- Work directly with the Chief Business Officer and other senior leadership to help create future strategies for driving sales and hitting goals.
- Identify new verticals and target customers based on continued product enhancements and industry movement.
Pipeline and Forecasting
- Implement comprehensive pipeline and forecast reporting, processes and tools across all product sets
- Set a company forecasting methodology to accurately forecast revenue.
- Establish stage benchmarks and expectations and ensure sales adherence across products.
- Manage our Salesforce CRM tool to drive salesperson metrics and assist in targeting of high value prospects.
- Become an industry expert to help create prospect specific presentations, case studies, ROI models.
Reporting and Analytics
- Mine and develop business critical sales and revenue insights.
- Create, improve, and maintain key dashboards for the executive management team, which includes weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, among others.
- Maintain close coordination with other members of the sales team and help lead analysis that can be rolled out to Customer Success teams.
- Product client proposals.
- Assist with sales presentations and decks.
- Implement sales operations automation solutions and develop user training.
- Help to facilitate and resolve day-to-day sales operations challenges.
- Drive other special projects related to pricing, discount thresholds, whitespace analysis.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in a sales or operations role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and metrics into predictable business insights
- High level of reliability and follow-through skills
- Immediate responsiveness to all internal inquiries
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive base salary + commission + equity plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Opportunity to work with extremely smart, motivated, and talented people who are all working toward the same goal
- Casual work environment and great office space in the heart of Georgetown
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.