Who We Are…
Radius Networks is the global leader in location technology solutions and powers some of the world’s largest restaurant, grocery, retail and hospitality brands with its Flybuy platform. Flybuy helps companies deliver a frictionless customer experience, boost loyalty and drive efficient staff operations. We have revolutionized the way companies interact and engage with their customers, and invite you to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the country.
What You Will Be Doing…
Radius Networks is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join our team! The Purchasing Manager will direct and control the fast-paced flow of materials from our suppliers to our customers. They will source and purchase materials, organize and track inventories, and manage materials transport of domestic and international freight shipments. They will set objectives for strategic and operational logistics and Inventory, track progress on your objectives, and report progress to senior management. This position requires strong coordination, organization, and collaboration skills as they work with domestic and international vendors, internal teams including Operations and Product, and contractors.
This is a full-time position that will be based at our Washington D.C. office and require visits to our Maryland Warehouse about once a month. This position will be a member of our Finance team under the CFO, and report to the Controller.
- Purchase materials through established contracts and spot purchasing from domestic and international suppliers.
- Manage existing supply contracts.
- Identify new sources of supply when required.
- Analyze price proposals and related information.
- Negotiate or renegotiate supply contracts.
- Work with suppliers to resolve supply-chain issues.
- Coordinate internally to anticipate our company’s supply needs, both quantities and timing, to ensure that product delivery schedules match project installation schedules.
- Tightly manage inventories to ensure that materials are available when needed and in the correct quantities.
- Manage domestic and international materials transport from suppliers to our company and from our company to customers.
- Develop relationships with domestic and global transportation/logistic providers and transportation service companies.
- Oversee routing of domestic & international freight.
- Negotiate carrier and broker rates and contracts, monitor service levels, and track delivery performance.
- Coordinate pickups, track shipments, and track deliveries.
- Handle customs payments, compliance, and documentation for international imports and exports of materials and products.
- Identify, track, and resolve delivery and shipping related issues.
- Experience in purchasing, warehousing, logistics, supply chain, and global transportation management
- Experience in import and export regulations
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to establish daily and weekly work priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Federal IT Contractor with heavy shipping experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.