Radius Networks, a leading provider of location technology, is looking for a Product Manager to join a rapidly-growing team. The Product Manager will manage the product roadmap and feature prioritization for Radius Network’s products. You will report to the Director of Product, and collaborate with stakeholders across the company including the Washington, DC-based program management team, engineering, customer success, and sales. The Product Manager will also frequently interact with customers and alliance partners on behalf of Radius Networks.
The ideal candidate has experience with product management, understands the product development lifecycle, and has strong program management experience with ongoing parallel projects. The candidate should possess superior analytical abilities and judgment, and be an active contributor in setting up processes to increase the impact of strong product management practices. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. By ensuring the high performance development of new products and evolution of existing products, you will have a strong impact on Radius Network’s growth. This position is full-time and based in Washington, DC.
- Developing the product plan and strategy for software products through keen understanding of customer needs and business strategy
- Understanding priorities for the development of products by defining customer needs
- Collaborating with the collective product team to develop product roadmaps and release schedules
- Defining features and product requirements through user stories, concepts, wireframes, and sketches
- Partnering with the engineering team to manage feature releases and backlog through planning, backlog grooming, and review
- Supporting feature development through documentation, prioritization of bugs and enhancements, usage analysis, and iteration
- Assist in developing and implementing sales and marketing program and material
- Conducting user research, tests, and interviews and assess existing features, identify future ones and validate hypotheses
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with technology and manufacturing partners
- Representing Radius Networks and its solutions with customers and partners, supporting the sales and business development process
- Developing, reviewing, and managing internal and external communications
- Distill and surface customer feedback to represent the requirements of customers with Account Owners and Business Development teams.
- Liaise with the Marketing team on building scaled approaches and processes to in-market activity and communication including collateral development.
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs in location technology
- Ensure success through metrics-driven performance management and measurement methodology for KPIs of product adoption and performance
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience with a SaaS or hardware+software product
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Capable of working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced environment and able to manage and champion priorities well
- Well-developed critical thinking and analytical skills
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive and self-motivated
- 4+ years of relevant product management experience at enterprise technology company or consultancy
- Demonstrate conceptual strength and strategic thinking skills to create a vision
- Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- Marketing, operations and training business develop experience
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.