Radius Networks, a leading provider of location technology, is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join a rapidly-growing team. The Payroll Assistant will manage Payroll and onboarding for the company. You will report to the Human Resources Administrator and be part of the Finance and Accounting team.
This is an entry-level position. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate with strong people and accounting skills, and an interest in growing in accounting. Traditional hiring factors, such as grades, club memberships, extra-curricular activities are not valued as much as hard work, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a willingness to work hard and grow.
- Onboarding new employees
- Set-up new hires in Intuit Payroll
- Ensure accurate benefit and tax deductions
- Process semi-monthly payroll
- Post and reconcile general ledger payroll accounts in Quickbooks
- Demonstrable accounting knowledge or experience
- Associates degree or equivalent years of work experience
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience using Quickbooks or Intuit products
- Interest growing in accounting field
- 1-2 years experience processing payroll
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org