Radius Networks is searching for a versatile and self-starting Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast-growing team. As a key member of the Customer Success team, the CSM is responsible for ensuring our customers realize value in the products and services they receive. The CSM will be responsible for customer on-boarding, training, account escalations, renewals and expansion, client health analytics, and advocating for the customer internally. As a true team player, you will be engaging with our sales team throughout the customer lifecycle, as well as the product, marketing, and engineering teams on a daily basis.
We are seeking someone who is proactive, creative, a problem-solver, and able to put big ideas into motion. You will need to be able to keep small details organized, while focusing on big-picture strategy for each customer.
Radius Networks is the global leader in location technology solutions and serves some of the world’s largest brands. We have revolutionized the way companies interact and engage with their customers, and invite you to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the country.
- Develop and manage customer onboarding and expansion activity by facilitating training, implementation management, product set up, integrations, marketing and project timelines.
- Analyze customer data to assess customer health.
- Coordinate all customer activity across internal departments, including sales, product, engineering, support, operations, and finance.
- Proven B2B customer success experience in the technology industry, preferably with a SaaS product.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills, with experience engaging with high level executives.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Self-driven and proactive mindset.
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Knowledge of customer success best practices and key performance metrics.
- Previous customer success experience with the retail, restaurant, and/or grocery verticals is a huge plus!
TO APPLY: Please apply here and include a cover letter explaining how your experience and approach to customer success would add value to Radius Networks and its customers.
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.