Who We Are…
Radius Networks is the global leader in location technology solutions and powers some of the world’s largest restaurant, grocery, retail and hospitality brands with its Flybuy platform. Flybuy helps companies deliver a frictionless customer experience, boost loyalty and drive efficient staff operations. We have revolutionized the way companies interact and engage with their customers, and invite you to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the country.
What You Will Be Doing…
As the VP of Sales, you will be a front-line sales leader responsible for building and managing a team of enterprise sales executives to meet and exceed quotas and revenue goals. The Vice President of Sales is responsible for creating and executing a sales strategy including defining and assigning global territories and accounts, mentoring the sales executives, and providing accurate reporting on sales activities and forecasts. As a member of the corporate leadership team, you will report directly to the CEO.
- Manage and lead a team of sales account executives in meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas.
- Master Flybuy’s products, conduct presentations and demonstrations of the product, evangelize Radius Networks as a company and its products, helping the sales team in negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Engage with and maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding our customer base.
- Provide support, mentorship, and advice on company resources to sales account executives for client and prospect meetings.
- Define and execute sales plans and strategies for accounts, including specific account plans, defining and assigning named accounts, territories, and verticals, etc.
- Provide accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to the CEO and other members of the executive team.
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and tracking of results.
- Actively lead and supervise demand generation activities in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Manage and maintain internal sales and operational processes.
- Travel to customer locations as needed to support sales efforts.
- Experience – 10+ years of field enterprise software/SaaS sales experience and 5+ years of leadership and management experience.
- Sales Expertise – A proven track record of building reference-able enterprise customers with seven-figure deal experience.
- Driven – A self-starter with a consistent overachievement of sales quota and revenue goals in a large geographic territory and a strong work ethic.
- Leader – An inspirational manager, leader and team builder with passion and integrity.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- Located in DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia) as this role will require meeting with the team regularly in our office in Georgetown, DC.
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.