Who We Are
Radius Networks is the global leader in location technology solutions and powers some of the world’s largest restaurant, grocery, retail and hospitality brands with its Flybuy platform. Flybuy helps companies deliver a frictionless customer experience, boost loyalty and drive efficient staff operations. We have revolutionized the way companies interact and engage with their customers, and invite you to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the country. We are primarily a SaaS business with also a healthy component of Legacy hardware solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
Radius Networks is seeking a Senior Controller who will play a crucial role in maintaining financial stability, accountability, transparency, and ensuring scalability of the organization during a period of high growth. This is a leadership role responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the business and managing our team of 6+ professionals.
The Senior Controller will be intellectually curious, a strategic thinker, and able to create a logical approach to addressing problems by drawing on their own experience in combination with other references, resources, and experts as needed. They will set short-term and long-term goals in alignment with organizational priorities and available resources. The Senior Controller must be able to develop and move projects forward independently and accurately, while challenging conventional norms and being open to new approaches.
This position is based at our Washington, D.C. headquarters and will report to the CFO. This is not a remote position.
- Manage day-to-day operations comprising a staff of 6+ highly trained and motivated individuals.
- Oversee the accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements including budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management.
- Monitor and analyze financial data to provide insights and recommendations to the CFO, senior management and Board.
- Stay up-to-date with changing regulations and financial standards.
- Implement effective financial controls and risk management for international transactions and partnerships.
- Coordinate annual financial audits and work with external auditors and accounting firms.
- Identify, explain, and report any major discrepancies and issues to the CFO and senior management.
- Assist in identification, negotiation and due diligence of asset purchases and acquisitions which support the Company’s growth.
- Prepare Company for 2-3 year horizon exit via acquisition or IPO.
- At least 4+ years of public accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA required
- Desire/Experience with scaling high-growth start-ups or small companies
- Demonstrable experience meeting multiple overlapping deadlines
- Demonstrates sound judgment and integrity in handling confidential information
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.