Who We Are…
Radius Networks is the global leader in location technology solutions and powers some of the world’s largest restaurant, grocery, retail and hospitality brands with its Flybuy platform. Flybuy uses location intelligence to help businesses deliver a frictionless guest experience, boost loyalty and drive efficient staff operations. We have revolutionized the way companies interact and engage with their customers and invite you to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the country.
What You Will Be Doing…
Radius Networks is looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Executive with experience initiating and closing six-figure multiyear enterprise SaaS contracts. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for navigating technical sales from lead development through closing and will have experience selling to product and development teams. The Senior Account Executive will be able to coordinate resources available to them, including the marketing, product, and solutions engineering team members, as well as problem solve and negotiate effectively to close contracts.
This position may be in person at our Georgetown, Washington D.C. office or remotely within the United States. They will report to the Vice President of Sales. The Compensation for this position consists of a base of $110,000 with on-target earnings of $300,000 and uncapped commission. In addition, Radius Networks offers stock options to all full-time employees.
- Educate potential clients on the Flybuy platform and how it can be used to streamline operations and increase customer engagement
- Manage the sales process from lead development to negotiation to closing
- Coordinate sources during the sales cycles including with other members of the sales team, product, solutions engineering, and marketing team
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Experience selling six-figure multiyear SaaS contracts
- 4+ years sales experience with SaaS
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in either technology or business field
- Location in DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia) preferred
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.