Who We Are…
Radius Networks is the global leader in location technology solutions and powers some of the world’s largest restaurant, grocery, retail and hospitality brands with its Flybuy platform. Flybuy helps companies deliver a frictionless customer experience, boost loyalty and drive efficient staff operations. We have revolutionized the way companies interact and engage with their customers, and invite you to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the country.
What You Will Be Doing…
Radius Networks is looking for a Sales Operations and Salesforce SME with experience driving lasting impact in the form of larger deals and higher win rates. The Sales Operations and Salesforce SME is responsible for deep-diving into our KPIs, testing well-formulated hypotheses with rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify trends, hotspots, and opportunities. Armed with data, you will champion change across field functions, secure buy-in and influence behaviors at all levels within the Sales organization. The Sales Operations and Salesforce SME will be a collaborative team player, self-directed, and a data curator who will position themselves and the Sales team for growth and success.
This role will have broad exposure to many aspects of executive-level decision making at a high-growth SaaS company including go-to-market strategy, business planning, sales optimization, and pipeline analysis. As such, the successful candidate will demonstrate relentless curiosity and sound business judgment in a fast paced, dynamic environment. They will be able to develop insights drawing on multiple data sources in order to influence senior stakeholders with a clear and well-grounded point of view. They are passionate about trading ideas with a variety of highly intelligent and motivated personalities.
This is a full-time position that will be in-person/hybrid at our Washington D.C. office and report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Enabling Flybuy Sales Leadership and AEs with tools and data to promote business awareness, improve forecasting, and help Sales find, land, expand, and maintain customers.
- Operating as a Flybuy Sales Data Steward by finding, curating, maintaining, and providing enablement for reliable and timely ACV, Pipeline, and Pipegen data.
- Operating as an expert for Flybuy internally and externally by building gold standard run-the-business dashboards, driving global adoption of our reporting.
- Collaborating cross-functionally within the entire organization to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes.
- Working closely with Sales leadership to drive the desired, appropriate and corresponding sales-related behavior.
- Consulting on and driving the operational rigor and framework necessary to unify and accelerate self-service analytics for the Flybuy Sales organization using tools like: Salesforce, Slack, Excel, Sales prospecting/tracking tools, etc.
- Sort through and align data/accounts. Help coordinate Sales QBRs, SPIFFs, campaigns, etc.
- Experienced. 5+ years of professional experience in Sales Operations, Analytics, Finance, Statistics, or other related fields.
- Analytical. Exceptional data analysis skills, including attention to detail and ability to manage various data points to achieve a common goal.
- Technically Savvy. Expert in Excel, Salesforce and other related data visualization tools. Practical experience writing SQL queries and pulling data from relational databases.
- Flexible & Nimble. Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment, delivering with accuracy while managing deadlines.
- Multi-Tasker. Ability to understand broader business and financial issues, juggle multiple projects and tasks, and communicate across various project stages and departments.
- Organized. Proven project execution skills with a strong desire to document best practices and process improvements. Ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize accordingly.
- Education. Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.