Radius Networks is seeking a Sales Engineer with excellent communication skills to help drive the acquisition of new clients. This role will be supporting our sales team to offer prospective clients demonstrations and information about our suite of Flybuy products.
The Sales Engineer must be adept at removing technical and business obstacles in the sales process. You will be responsible for partnering with our Sales and Customer Success teams and advocating for customer interests to relevant internal teams.
As a Sales Engineer, you will act as a technical advisor and product advocate for our Cloud and SaaS service offerings. You will be our front-line technical resource to facilitate pre-sales conversations with potential customers, training, and post-sales engagement to ensure our customers are getting up to speed as quickly as possible. You will work closely with the sales, customer success, and marketing teams to implement our go-to-market strategies at scale. Additionally, you will collaborate with the product teams to stay up to date and provide user feedback on the technical advances of our Flybuy platform.
This position is full time and based out of our Washington, DC headquarters.
- Be a technical expert on all aspects of the Flybuy product suite
- Collaborate and serve as a liaison with the sales, product and engineering teams to manage and interpret customer requirements
- Build strong relationships with prospects and establish technical credibility to help advance deals
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and look for opportunities to expand their product usage and improve their security posture where relevant
- Deliver successful proofs-of-concept, deployment planning, and technical consulting engagements
- Configure software demonstration environments
- Provide pre-sale technical assistance and product education to prospects
- Assist Customer Success team to provide new feature and new product education to current clients
- Write technical and functional sections of RFP responses
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and, setting clear next-steps and expectations
- Scope custom work such as migration, integration, request for new functionality, and custom reporting
- Contribute to product/sales collateral
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Demonstrated communication and public speaking skills
- Willingness and ability to travel (in a non-pandemic-world!)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- 3+ years relevant experience in technical enterprise sales
- Familiarity with SaaS and Cloud technology
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field
- Background in product development, product management, or technical pre-sales of enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Experience with network protocols, architecture, and topologies
- Experience with location technology
- Mobile app development, PostgreSQL, AWS/Heroku, Ruby on Rail, Go experience
- Ability to communicate in languages other than English
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.