Flybuy by Radius Networks is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to be part of our engineering team. Must be highly productive and able to get work done both independently and in collaboration with other engineers. Must be adaptable to changing priorities and requirements as is typical of a startup environment.
At Radius Networks a QA Engineer would be key in our effort to scale the engineering process as well as implement new features as is required by the business. We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also be involved early in the product life cycle, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. There is also R&D related work, working closely with the engineering team to characterize and measure experimental and novel technologies we are developing.
Everyday is a new challenge at Radius Networks. We have the rare opportunity to work on a tech stack that can range from firmware, embedded systems, hardware design, industrial design, web development and data science. We pride ourselves on this eclectic skill set with a smart and friendly team. Nobody knows how to do everything, but everybody is willing to jump in and learn. We are up front if we don’t know how to do something, but willing to dig in and figure it out. If there is a problem we speak up, and work together to get it solved. If this sounds like you, please reach out.
This position is full time and located at our Georgetown office.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
We don’t expect you to know all of these things, but relevant experience is a great bonus.
- Data engineering experience, including pipeline design and architectural design
- Experience with hardware QA
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.