Who We Are…
Radius Networks is the global leader in location technology solutions and powers some of the world’s largest restaurant, grocery, retail, and hospitality brands with its Flybuy platform. Flybuy is a turn-key productivity platform that optimizes pickup, delivery, dine in, and loyalty. We have revolutionized the way companies interact and engage with their customers, and invite you to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the world.
The ideal candidate has experience with product management, understands the product development lifecycle, and has strong program management experience with ongoing parallel projects. The candidate should possess superior analytical abilities and judgment, and be an active contributor in setting up processes to increase the impact of strong product management practices. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. By ensuring the high performance development of new products and evolution of existing products, you will have a strong impact on Radius Network’s growth. This position is full-time and based in Washington, DC.
What You Will Be Doing…
We are searching for a high-performing and results-driven product marketing manager to join our team. As a key member of the marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for bringing Flybuy products to market and driving demand and usage of the product. The Product Marketing Manager will be focused on product positioning, sales enablement, product messaging, product demos, and more.
We are seeking someone who is able to take initiative, be adaptable, and work collaboratively between the product, sales, and marketing teams. This is a full-time in-office position that will be based in our Washington, D.C. office. This position will be a member of our Marketing team and report to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Craft compelling and differentiated product positioning, messaging, and value propositions that resonates with our target markets
- Create high-quality marketing collateral and content, such as product guides, 1 pagers, case studies, whitepapers, and promotional videos
- Equip the sales and customer success teams with the tools and resources needed to effectively sell our products, drive the adoption, and ensure success of Flybuy’s products among new and existing clients
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and growth opportunities
Drive sales enablement efforts to differentiate Flybuy’s products from competitors
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of paid relevant work experience in product marketing, preferably in the enterprise software industry
- Experience in developing and executing go-to-market strategies for B2B companies
- Strong understanding of marketing principles in relation to B2B software products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to comprehend technical foundation of products to translate compelling value proposition for target audience
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.