Radius Networks, a leading provider of location technology, is looking for a Lead Generation Manager to join our rapidly-growing team. Our Flybuy customer experience platform is leveraged every day by brands worldwide, including Chipotle, Five Guys, Ahold Delhaize, Meijer, Petco, and more. The Lead Generation Manager will be an essential part of our team, focused on sending out communications to engage with potential customers and grow our sales pipeline.
The Lead Generation Manager will report to the Vice President of Marketing and collaborate with the sales and business development teams. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B demand generation, outbound email strategy, and content creation, along with a deep understanding of the sales process and strong analytical skills.
The candidate must be well versed in bulk email outreach, digital campaigns, and other marketing initiatives that targets large enterprise companies. This position is full-time and based in Washington, DC.
- Develop and implement outbound lead generation strategies and campaigns that build the sales pipeline
- Achieve monthly goals for campaign performance and qualified leads generated
- Research and grow our contact lists for retail, grocery, restaurant, hospitality, and c-store
- Develop persona-specific email content
- Collaborate with other departments to create cohesive lead generation efforts
- Keep up with the latest industry trends and new digital marketing technologies, innovations, and best practices to drive creative and high-performing marketing campaigns
- Identify, recommend, and manage third-party vendors and tools as needed for execution, reporting, optimization, and growth
- Identify and resolve challenges and conflicts within the lead generation process
- Provide training and support to team members on lead generation best practices and tools
Requirements and skills
- 5+ years of experience in lead generation or a related field
- Proven track record of driving pipeline growth through outbound lead generation and optimizing digital marketing initiatives
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM software
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing data and making data-driven decisions
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Experience with the following programs preferred: ZoomInfo, Outreach, Salesforce
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.