The Global Account Executive is responsible for selling Radius Networks’s Flybuy solutions to secure new opportunities and grow existing opportunities with Global Accounts including Fortune 500 companies. They will maximize revenue, profitability, and work to increase Flybuy market share. The Global Account Executive will focus on business development, account planning, and opportunity planning to grow solution sales and business within the Global Accounts.
This position will be a member of the Global Account Team.
Radius Networks is a location technology company that helps companies save time for customers and staff by streamlining operations and the user experience. Radius Networks’s Flybuy SaaS platform is leveraged by restaurants, retailers, hospitality, and grocers around the world. The platform includes: Flybuy Pickup for curbside, delivery driver, and in-store pickup; Flybuy Drive-Thru for loyalty identification and offer redemption; Flybuy Pay for mobile payment optimization; and Flybuy Tableside for innovative dine-in experiences. The Flybuy Platform is being used in over 30,000 locations in more than 50 countries. Our clients include some of the world’s largest brands and span multiple markets including restaurants, grocery, retail and hospitality.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel, starting with identification of new opportunities, through negotiation, and closing.
- Target Global Accounts at senior and executive levels and secure funding for existing and future program initiatives at the executive level
- Accountable for building relationships within the Global Accounts across all global markets
- Serve as key Global Account interface in defining customer needs and meeting those needs with FlyBuy solutions
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the FlyBuy Teams for escalating any roadblocks to securing, growing the business
- Responsible for managing the efforts and funnel of the global account sales team and directing their selling efforts as it pertains to the key account strategy.
- Effectively advise global accounts through consultative selling practices and ensure the timely update of the sales funnel. Analyzing the creation of solution offerings and proposal development is crucial.
- Coordinate team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives.
- Indirectly manage Regional Account Managers in support of the Global Account by providing overall account strategy and solution direction
- Responsible for learning and maintaining regional and cultural understanding of customary business practices and procedures in Europe, Asia and Americas.
- (Bonus) Bachelor’s Degree in either technology or business field
- 5+ years of account management experience in SaaS. Global account management, hardware, and services sales is preferred
- Experience selling restaurant technology solutions to large, global QSR and restaurant brands
- Demonstrated success in managing large global accounts (multimillion dollar) and developing new account opportunities
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to the changing technology environment
- Position requires strong prospecting and communication skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence
RADIUS NETWORKS’ COMMITMENT TO THE WORKPLACE
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws.
If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.