Radius Networks, a leading provider of location technology, is seeking a contracts attorney and in-house counsel to join its rapidly-growing Company. This newly created position will report to the Chief Financial Officer. In addition to transactions work, this position will work closely with the CEO and other members of management on:
- General corporate matters;
- Oversight and management of our intellectual property portfolio;
- Advice, counsel and management of our operations within the regulatory environments in which the Company operates; and
- Interface with our external counsels.
While this position will initially focus on SaaS contracts and software subscription agreements and their management, the longer term goal is to evolve this position into a Vice President – General Counsel.
Regarding Transactions Work
- Drafting, editing and reviewing contracts with customers, suppliers, and others who desire to contract with the Company, including, but not limited to revenue share and partnership agreements, sales of products, and contracts with vendors supplying services or equipment to the Company.
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio/library of standard corporate contracts and contract terms that ensure consistent application of the Company’s policies, goals and code of ethics.
Responsibilities Regarding In-House Counsel Work
- Evaluate and advise appropriate legal courses of action to meet Company needs on various business matters.
- Maintaining the Company’s intellectual property portfolio and interfacing and managing the Company’s outside intellectual property counsel.
- Assist with identifying and managing International, Federal, state and industry compliance issues.
Applicants must be licensed to practice law, and should have excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Juris Doctor Degree. Bar Admission in Good Standing.
- Practical knowledge, skills and abilities acquired through a minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a contracts attorney.
- A general knowledge of business and intellectual property law, especially with reference to small businesses.
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com