Our BDR team is part of the broader Sales organization, and is tasked with focusing on generating new business and whitespace pipeline through prospecting outbound opportunities with the ultimate goal of closed won business.
The BDR will report to the Vice President of Sales and will collaborate with teams across the organization. The ideal candidate will be well-versed with: cold-calling, targeted email outreach, content/campaign/cadence creation, a deep understanding of the sales process, ability to establish trust/relationships, strong analytical skills, and other prospective initiatives that target large enterprise customers. This position is full-time and based in Washington, D.C.
Why Join Radius Networks as a BDR?
Radius Networks, the leading location-based SaaS technology company, is looking for a BDR to join our rapidly-growing team. Our Flybuy customer experience platform is leveraged everyday by brands worldwide including: Chipotle, Five Guys, Ahold Delhaize, Meijer, Petco, and more.
Business Development is the foundation of our Sales organization where new business opportunities come to life. The BDR supports outbound sales teams by assisting them through strategic prospecting efforts and extensive account research. BDRs consistently make a tangible impact within the Sales organization by generating millions of dollars of new business pipeline each year.
- Generate new business pipeline primarily through prospecting outbound opportunities:
- Manage inbound leads that are driven by outbound effort
- Nurture early-stage opportunities
- Gain interest through outbound cold-calling across a set of existing Flybuy customers and breaking into net-new logos in assigned industry.
- Partner with a team of Account Executives to identify and source net-new pipeline and assist by researching lines of business and personas
- Align with internal account teams
- Identify key decision-makers within new accounts
- 2-5 years of SaaS experience in a business development capacity
- Proven track record of driving pipeline growth through outbound prospecting
- Long-term interest in a client-facing sales career
- Competitive spirit and the drive for results
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and the resourceful ability to take initiative
- Coachable and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency and experience with business development tools including but not limited to: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo
Radius Networks’ Commitment to its Workplace
Radius Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and exercise diversity. We strive for equal treatment of all people, and to always practice fairness based on qualifications, talent, competence, and merit. We do not treat people unfairly based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, disability status, or religion. We keep an open mind and all applicants receive consideration. We will consider employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local laws. If you think you qualify and are a good fit for the role, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.